New York, NY
Jethro is a fast-growing, VC-funded startup on the cutting-edge of big data. We’ve developed a sophisticated technology that solves an acute business pain for thousands of companies — and many thousands to come. We make querying vast amount of data (and we’re talking vast) a day-to-day, productive business activity. That’s not trivial.
What’s also not trivial is the kind of sales person we need to get the word out about this breakthrough. We’re looking for an experienced sales professional who is excited about closing deals for a technical product that makes a profound business impact.
This is an opportunity to join a game-changing startup at an early stage in which you can make your mark.
- Follow up on qualified opportunities and convert them to customers
- Interact over the phone with prospects to advance POCs and complete sales process
- Identify decision makes and communicate JethroData;s product offering and benefits and provide effective product demos
- Sustain sales activities; appointments, demos, proposals, cold calls, database updates
- Track and measure daily sales goals and metrics
- Provide feedback to assist executives in company growth
- Recognize and execute up-sell opportunities
- Participate in marketing events such as seminars and trade shows
Undergraduate degree in business or other related field
Previous business-to-business over the phone technology sales experience (3+ yrs.)
Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Outstanding phone skills
Domain knowledge in Data and BI – a strong advantage
Ability to influence, negotiate and gain commitment from decisions makers
Ability to work in fast-paced, self-directed entrepreneurial environment
Ability to work in collaboration with Sales Engineers